KIDS BEACH FISHING CLINIC – Monthly
Next date TBA
Schedule of Events
- 8:00 am – Check in
- 8:10 – 9:00 -Basics of Beach Fishing
- 9:00 – 10:00 – Fishing with Individual Instruction
- 10:00 – 10:15 – Break – Gatorade, Water, and Snacks Provided
- 10:15 – 11:00 – More Fishing
- $35.00 per participant (ages 7-14)
- Rods and tackle will be provided. However kids can bring their own if they wish.
- Includes Beach Fishing Team t-shirt (take home)
- Includes 36″ PVC Beach Rod Spike (take home)
- To Pre-Register please call 727-365-4660 or email Jim@centerforfishing.org
- Click here to print the registration form at home.
Parking / Location
- Park at Redington Shores Beach Access, 18200 Gulf Blvd, Redington Shores, Florida 33708.
- Walk on the beach 100 feet north and look for the Center for Fishing Tent. Check in begins at 8:00 am.
- Any questions? Please call 727-365-4660 or email Jim@centerforfishing.org
- Parents are encouraged to participate at no additional cost or bring a beach chair and watch. There’s also a coffee shop nearby.
- Participants will not be permitted to enter water beyond ankle depth.
- We suggest that participants wear a hat, protective clothing and sunscreen.
- Participants may want to bring a cooler to take a legal catch home.
guaranteed payday loans